Belgian Waffle Iron
If you’re looking to add an irresistible menu item to your ice cream shop, shaved ice trailer or restaurant, consider delicious Belgian Waffles! Belgian waffles are thick, warm and fluffy waffles that are popular selections for brunch, dinner and even a late night snack. Experiment with different toppings like ice cream, fruit, and yogurt to find what your customer’s love!
Stewart-Unlimited’s commercial Belgian waffle iron is constructed from heavy duty stainless steel and cooks the waffle batter with easy-clean cast aluminum cooking grids. Never burn a Belgian waffle again with a pre-set thermostat for consistent baking and a built in timer alerting the cook when the waffle is completed cooking. Our Belgian waffle baker is powered by a 3 ft. heavy duty grounded plug so you’ll have no problem finding a place to cook waffles safely.
- Pre-set thermostat for consistent baking
- Built in timer
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Cast aluminum cooking grids permanently coated with an easy-clean surface
- Three-foot heavy duty cord with grounded plug
- Extended service warranty
- 120/208/230 Volts
- 1200 Watts
- 35 lbs shipping weight
- 8" diameter cooking surface
- Height 14" (closed) 25" (open)
- Width 10 1/4"
- Depth 24"
The Belgian waffle maker will cook homemade waffle batter.