Corn Dog Maker
If you’re looking to add an irresistible snack item to your ice cream or shaved ice menu consider one of the all-time summer favorites, corn dogs. Stewart-Unlimited’s corn dog maker easily bakes up to six corn dogs at a time without the use of unhealthy and messy grease or oil. Just add a hot dog wiener or a sausage on a stick into the corn dog baker and the corn dog cooker will make a perfect corn dog with a light, crusty shell.
The heavy duty corn dog maker takes up a relatively small amount of counter space with a width of 11 inches and a depth of 25 inches. If you’re worried that cooking corn dogs for the first time will be difficult and take time away from serving your regular menu items, don’t be. The corn dog cooker has a pre-set thermostat for easy, consistent baking, a built in timer and cast aluminum cooking grids coated with an easy clean-surface.
- Pre-set thermostat for consistent baking
- Built in timer
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Cast aluminum cooking grids permanently coated with an easy-clean surface
- Three-foot heavy duty cord with grounded plug
- Extended service warranty
- 120/208/230 Volts
- 1650 Watts
- 42 lbs shipping weight
- 6 x 1 1/2" cooking surface per corn dog
- Height 12" (closed) 26" (open)
- Width 11"
- Depth 25"